Wednesday, January 14, 2009

There's 4.6 pounds less of me to love!

Wouldn't it be great if every week of a diet could be as successful as the first week? I was so excited today at my WW meeting when I realized I'd lost almost five pounds this first week. I was worried that I might not have lost anything because I felt like I was retaining water. Last night my toes were all puffed up and they looked like little sausages.

Starting off with a good loss is very motivating. And the most exciting news of all is that I already feel less tired. That is the most motivating factor of all! My healthier food choices are giving me energy and it feels GOOD!

Next week at the meeting there's a good chance I'll get my first five pound star. How will I sleep at night with all the anticipation?

Well, time for a turkey sandwich celebration! This week my goal is to exercise three times a week. It's not much, but it's three times more than I have been. Onward and downward! : )

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! You are my inspiration! I want you to post a picture of that star next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy for you. The first week is the best. Some weeks are fabulous and others alright, as long as it goes down continously, right??!! Anyways, keep up the good work, summer here you come : )

    ReplyDelete