Thursday, January 8, 2009

Grrrrrroooooowwwwwllllll!!!!!!

OK, so today I was seriously hungry. Not the kind of hungry where you feel like eating something...the kind of hungry where you are HUNGRY! I ate really well all day and drank lots of water, and I'm trying to pick foods from the WW list that are the most satisfying for the points, but I was still hungry. At one point my stomach growled so loud that I wouldn't have been surprised if the neighbors had come over to see if we adopted a tiger. Not good!

I'm hoping it gets better. I'm sure it will. Let's face it, knowing I was going to start WW I've been pigging out, kind of like a drunk guzzles liquor right before going into rehab. Plus I've had my fair share of holiday goodies. So I've played and now it's time to pay.

I'm not discouraged...just hungry! I have stake council tonight so I will offer a silent prayer that my stomach doesn't forsake me by making embarrassing noises. That would be bad!

Gotta run...I'm having a bowl of taco soup before I head out. I think I'll eat a piece of bread, too, just to try and prevent the rumbles.

Two days down... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment