Saturday, January 24, 2009

Can playing the Wii count as a workout?

Yes it can! I just played the Wii with Jake and I'm a little sweaty so I'm counting it as a workout. That's right, two down, one to go. I know there are people who wouldn't consider the Wii a workout, but if saw the way I play tennis and bowling you would understand that there was some serious calorie burning going on! It's a full body experience when I play. It's not pretty, but I play to win. Jake cleaned my clock at tennis but I beat him good at bowling. I'm thinking about looking into Wii fitness. I wonder how many calories you can burn while playing. I think I'll google it. Hold on, I'll be right back........

  • 125 calories in 15 minutes of Boxing
  • 92 calories in 15 minutes of Tennis
  • 77 calories in 15 minutes of Bowling
Here's a hilarious answer I found when I did the google search...

"ummm dude im srry to tell you this but when i play wii tennis or any other ones i just lay down on the couch......"

P.S. I got my first workout in on Wednesday when I walked over to Ellie and Nic's house and then walked back while Nic rode next to me on his two wheeler! That kid is a stud. He's not even four yet and he's riding a two wheeler. Then Nic and I played the Wii so that counts as workout #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment