Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ring Around the Rosie...Pocket Full of PAIN!


This is really embarrassing but I vowed to be honest during this weight loss journey so I have to confess! Sunday I was at the Vista 1st Ward Conference and I was hanging out with the nursery kids during the third hour. It was very fun and they are all adorable! At the end, while we were waiting for their parents to pick them up, we played Ring Around the Rosie a few times. Basically squats put to a silly song. Yesterday I woke up and my thighs were KILLING ME! Note to self: if Ring Around the Rosie gives you muscle pain, you are seriously out of shape! I've done two of my three workouts this week so I have to do one more today or I'll be rubbing Jake's hideous feet, and that's just not gonna happen! Tomorrow is weigh in day. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment