Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Twenty...finally!

YIPPEE! I finally made it to 20 pounds. I know it took me forever, but I'm so glad to have finally done it. This morning I was down 20.4 pounds. I really really really think the exercise is helping. And the super weird and freaky thing is that I'm enjoying it! I've been needing to do this for a long time. So now I feel a new motivation and I am really going to try (I take that back, try means "I have no intention of doing this") I'm going to work harder to lose a little bit faster. Not super fast, but faster than my average so far of about a pound a week. I have 25 more to go, but that's better than the 45 I had when I started. I really needed this right now! I needed a boost and I'm so grateful that I got one. Onward and downward!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! Remember, "there is no try, just do". -Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you and I'm so mad at myself. I think I've gained 10 back. :-) Help me!!!!! Save me from myself.

    By the way, you definitely won this competition!

    ReplyDelete