Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another "one" bites the dust!

Well, I got rid of the last of the 2.4 I gained back by losing a pound this past week. I have been really good about walking the hills and I will continue to walk at least four days a week, hopefully five. So now I need to move into uncharted territory and keep moving down the scale. My eating is pretty good but it could be better. Stress is making me feel like I'm hungry when I'm really not. I have the munchies and I need to get a grip on wanting to snack too much. I haven't really been eating the wrong foods, just too much of the right ones. So my goal this week is to really stick to my points every day. By doing that and exercising I should see a good drop next week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I've been behaving myself lately also and have lost 15.5 lbs since April 26th. I have a goal to lose another 20 by June 22 (when I leave for Little Rock to compete in Top 10 for 2009 World Champ.) -Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where's this week's update? -Janice

    ReplyDelete