Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dress for the wedding...check!

I just realized I forgot to post on Wednesday when I FORCED myself to weigh in. I was really worried that I would be up, but in fact I was down .6 of a pound. It's not a great loss, but it's a lot better than a gain! That makes my total 19.4. I had a goal to hit the 20 pound mark a long time ago and I'm just poking along. But I'm glad to be headed in the right direction.

I have set a serious goal to start exercising. I really need to make the time to do it. I will do it three times this coming week. That's my goal and I'm stickin' to it.

I bought a dress for the wedding last night. It's an anti-mother-of-the-bride dress. It's chocolate brown and really cute. It looks nothing like a mother of the bride dress and that's exactly what I wanted. Shelby said it was really cute and looks like something she or Jessica would wear. It's not a young style, but it is cute. It fits but will look even better if I lose another 15 pounds before the big day...and that's exactly what I plan to do! : )

My mother-of-the bride dress DOES NOT look like this... : )

2 comments:

  1. Oh Man! I'm thinking that a wedding is GREAT incentive to eat skinny! Congrats on being SO CLOSE to 20. I'm hot on your heels, so watch out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee, I kinda like the white dress on the right! Maybe I just like how skinny the lady is wearing it... -Janice

    ReplyDelete