Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm happy to say goodbye to another pound!

I lost another pound...actually 1.1...let's not forget the point one. Every point one counts! Now I am down 21.5. I am excited to get to 25! I'm still walking every morning with my fun friends and it is really good for me in so many ways. I know I could be losing faster if I would quit eating so many carbs, but at least I'm losing slowly but surely. I'm not as impatient this time as I have been in the past and I think that's a good thing.

This is going to be such a fun weekend. Jessica and Todd are coming home and Jess is having a bridal shower. I'm so so excited. I know I'll probably eat some things I shouldn't but I'll keep my portions small and hopefully still find time to do some exercise.

Dave is doing great! He has lost 27 pounds. I'm really happy for him. He has amazing willpower and has been working out each morning. So I guess between us we're almost to 50! YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment