Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thanks to my walking friends!

I thought this picture was cute, but I actually want to give a HUGE shout out to my walking friends for helping me continue to be a loser! I'm so excited because I hit a new low today. Last week I was up a pound because Jess and Todd came home for the weekend and I ate some naughty stuff. This week I lost the pound and another half so now I'm down 22 pounds. My chubby clothes are really loose and I feel so much better. I'm about half way there and it feels good!

Dave and I are going to the fair tomorrow to celebrate my birthday but I'm going to resist the yummy fair food and just eat one treat. I really love walking with my friends in the morning and I'm so happy it's helping me achieve my weight loss goal. I'm also really looking forward to a date with Dave. It's going to be so much fun!

4 comments:


  1. How can I have a trello widget on my mac?

    ReplyDelete

  2. I made a tool that lets anyone see and share your receiptify spotify Wrapped at any time.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Did the old version of yahoo sign in Messenger (version 11), which was used until 2016, let one person log in from more than one device at the same time?

    ReplyDelete

  4. I just found out that my wife backs up all of her files to icloud on her MacBook Pro.

    ReplyDelete