Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Groundhog Day!


That's what today felt like when I hopped on the Weight Watcher's scale. I was exactly the same as last week, but I wasn't a bit disappointed. I had such a good loss last week that I was really worried about maintaining so I was happy that I stayed the same.

That's the good news. The not so good news it that this was my last WW meeting for a while. I just can't do it right now. Our business is slower than slow and there's no way I can justify spending the money to go and hang out with my WW buddies. I have a great jump start and I feel totally confident that I can continue my losing streak on my own. It will be a little bit harder, but I can do it, and I will.

We are headed to Utah on Friday and I am VERY worried about maintaining while we are gone. Some of my favorite food is in the beehive state. I plan to eat a little bit of everything and fill up on the healthy stuff. My goal is to be the same when we get home as when we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment