Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I was a BIG loser this week!

This was a good week as far as my weight loss journey is concerned. I was down 3.4 pounds when I weighed in this morning at my meeting. I was so thrilled! I've lost a total of 17.4 pounds and it feels really good.

I tried really hard not to eat after 7:00 p.m. last week and it obviously made a difference. I've been making better food choices and snacking less. I have to admit that I am hungry sometimes, but I'm hoping that will get better with time.

Jessica and Todd became engaged yesterday and we are all over the top excited. I didn't start losing weight for this reason, but I don't want to be a chubby mother of the bride so I feel even more motivated now. I see a cute new something to wear in my future. Maybe a summer suit, maybe a dress, we'll see when it gets closer.

Although all of this is exciting, the news about Pauli was anything but. I'm dedicating my pounds to Pauli and praying that she will feel my love and concern. There's just no one like her!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new addition to your family! They look super happy and very good together! We're excited to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete