Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Slowly but surely!


That seems to be how it's coming off this time, slowly but surely. I lost another pound so I'm down 14. The hormonies didn't help me this week so maybe next week I'll have a better loss. Even though the weekly losses are small, they do add up. My clothes are much looser and I do feel better.

I keep saying I need to exercise and I just haven't been able to force myself to do it. I've got to get moving. I need to make another hideous threat to myself. I'll think of something to motivate my lazy buns!

This pound is for you, Pauli. I am dedicating all my pounds to Pauli!

1 comment:

  1. That's great, Pam. I'm excited for you, but now you are ahead of me, since I gained some back and I can't let that happen. Let's hope this will help motivate me to get my act together. Check out my blog this week and see how I do.

    ReplyDelete