Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A good week!

I think I forgot to post last week. We went to Utah and when we got home I weighed in and I was up one pound, and to tell you the truth I was really relieved. I was worried I had gained more since we ate out quite a bit and I ate things I normally say no to. So I considered that a victory! This week that ugly pound is gone, along with another 1.5. I'm so excited that I lost 2.5 pounds this week. That makes my total loss 18.8 pounds. I'm almost at the 20 pound mark. My goal is to be there next week. I know I made the goal to be there before the trip to Utah, but that's OK, I'm pluggin' along! I'm snacking less and I did exercise once this past week. Once is lame, but it's better than not at all. I just can't seem to get myself back in the exercise mode. I'm feeling better, that's for sure. Twenty five more to go! : ) These 2.5 pounds are for you, Pauli! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. Woo-Hoo for Pam! I've actually gained back half of the 15 I lost. Stupid! But, I THINK that I have it back under control. We'll see. I hate being weak and having no self control, but I don't seem to hate it enought to change. You're my inspiration! I'm not gonna quit until I'm finally successful.

    ReplyDelete