Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A small loss, but at least it's a loss

This week I'm down .6, which isn't much, but I'm OK with that, and I'm grateful to be down 12.6 total. The picture will explain part of the reason I didn't lose more. The Sorensens gave us a very sinful thank you. Kevin baked us one of his amazing (and when I say amazing I mean amazing) chocolate cakes. It was enormous and divine! I had one good size piece on Sunday, three bites on Monday, none on Tuesday and I'm eating the last piece right this very minute. It was worth every point, but now it's time to get serious again! (I told Kevin and Steve if they bring me another cake I'm going to have my WW leader track them down and feed them baby carrots until they barf!)

I made a goal to be at a 20 pound loss by the time we leave for General Conference on April 3rd. It's a very reasonable goal and I intend to achieve it! And once again, although it's small, I'm donating this 1/2 pound to Pauli.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Pam! Do you realize that you have been at it for a month now? You'll be 20 pounds down by April. I'm positive!

    ReplyDelete