Wednesday, February 18, 2009

An Even Dozen

I lost 1.4 this week so that gives me a loss of 12 pounds even. I'm really excited to be headed in the right direction. I'm looking forward to hitting the 15 pound mark...hopefully in a couple of weeks. My clothes are looser and it feels good! Today I bought a points tracker that goes on my key chain to help me keep track of my points throughout the day. I'll tell ya, 23 points aren't much and they go pretty quickly if you're not careful!

I'm seriously considering buying a Wii Fit. I just can't seem to motivate myself to exercise and I think the kids would love the Wii fit, too, so I may bite the bullet and go for it! I've heard it calls you names and tells you you're fat and also that it lectures you if you skip your exercise routine. So, although I'm a little scared of the Wii, it may be just what I need to burn some very unwanted calories.

Once again, I'm dedicating these pounds to Pauli. I love you, Pauli! Hang in there!

2 comments:

  1. Pam,
    I am so happy for you!! Now is when it keeps getting better. You are doing so great, keep up the good work. You'll be at 20 pounds lost soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better get booking! I was down 15, but I slid up a little by being naughty. This morning I was down 13.75. You are almost caught up with me and I'm about a foot taller. 12 pounds on you is down a whole size, maybe even 2. I'm not even down a size yet because I'm so tall!

    ReplyDelete