Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm frustrated!

Uggg! I was so good this week. I was really careful about what I ate, including eating veggies during the Superbowl, and I upped my exercise and I only lost .2 pounds. I was really thinking I'd done well. My clothes are noticeably looser but it's not showing up on the scale.

I'm frustrated, but not discouraged! One thing I didn't do last week was enter my food on the web site so maybe that did make a difference. I know I stayed within my points but tracking is important so I'll get serious and do it this week. Hopefully next week I'll be a bigger loser!

3 comments:

  1. Pam, that is SO NORMAL!!! After a week or two of a good loss at the beginning there's always a week or two (or three) of nothing. Just hang in there, it will start coming off again.

    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not bad, that's GOOD! I was afraid you were going to say something horrible, like you gained 2 pounds! You just had an inch loss week instead of a pound loss week. When you eat healthy, you have to be losing something. It will show as pounds or inches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you doing my friend? I know you are busy with our dear friend Pauli and family right now. Are you still able to hang in there with your food? Make good choices! Thanks for everything you do for everyone around you. Good luck in your weigh-in this morning.

    ReplyDelete